Reading time: 3 minutes
Recently, I have been compelling a list of my favourite meals. These meals are my favourite because they are quick and easy for me to make and they’re also healthy (obviously depending on how you eat).
One of these recipes is the “Chicken & Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce”. Keep reading for how to make this delicious meal. Feel free to download the recipe card at the end of this post.
Related post: Tomato & Sardines 2 minutes Noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g diced chicken
- 400g fresh tomato (diced/blended)
- 1 – 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 medium onion (diced)
- 1/2 tsp each Garlic + Ginger (minced) 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 300g spaghetti
- Seasoning cubes (to taste)
- Chillies (to taste)
Related post: Vegetable & Frankfurters 2 minutes Noodles
- Add spaghetti in boiling water and cook
- Fry chicken in oil and set aside
- Fry other ingredients: onion, minced ginger, garlic, fresh tomato and tomato paste, seasoning cubes, curry powder and/or chillies in the same pan till cooked.
- Add the cooked chicken and spaghetti and mix together
I hope you enjoy trying out this recipe. Have a wonderful week ahead.
**DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW**