Have you ever been confused when it comes to what skincare products to use before the other? Well, I have been in this position and until I actively sought answers, I did not know what to do.
I know other people are probably in the same position as I was a while ago. Hence, this post.
Following the contract order of applying skincare is important to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your skincare products.
The best order to apply your skincare products in the daytime
- Moisturiser or day cream
The best order to apply your skincare products in the nighttime
- Oil cleanser (double/ triple cleansing)
- Water-based cleanser
- Mask/ exfoliator
- Eye cream
- Night cream or moisturiser
- 10 ways to be more eco friendlyAs everyday passes by, there is some level of climate change some of which is caused by human activities. There are more than a few evidences that climate change is a topic that should be taken more seriously now than ever! These evidences include the popular ones such as global warming, increased temperature rise, reduced snow cover etc. 1. Use eco friendly cleaning products Eco friendly…
- 15 work from home essentials for increased productivityAs we all know it that due to the pandemic most people have been subjected to work from home full time. or if you are like me, then you work from home on some days. With the stance of things at the moment, it seems like some people will get to work from home up to the end of the year. With this being the case,…
- 8 tips to working from homeDue to the coronavirus pandemic, it has caused a lot of people to work from home, in order to reduce the spread of the disease. There is no doubt that working from home is so different from working from your work site or office. Few weeks ago, I worked from home for a week. This was great! I loved the flexibility. I didn’t have to wake…
- How to build a hamper: Valentine’s Day DIY Gift Hamper IdeaReading time: 5 minutes Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and for so many people, there is that special person that we want to surprise or make them feel special. However, most people are stuck trying to find that one ‘special gift’. But who says there has to be one ‘special gift’? Instead of putting yourself in a difficult situation trying to choose something, why don’t you…
- Easy Spicy Mac and CheeseReading time: 3 minutes Being African, specifically Nigerian, I would say that it is stereotypical for us to love spice. Wherever I state “spice”, I don’t mean seasonings and spices. I am referring to having a meal with considerable amount of chilli/pepper that you can taste. Due to this, I will always switch up a recipe to suit my chilli loving taste bud. As usual, I’ve…
- Pin images to Pinterest
- Share post