Have you ever been confused when it comes to what skincare products to use before the other? Well, I have been in this position and until I actively sought answers, I did not know what to do.
I know other people are probably in the same position as I was a while ago. Hence, this post.
Following the contract order of applying skincare is important to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your skincare products.
The best order to apply your skincare products in the daytime
- Moisturiser or day cream
The best order to apply your skincare products in the nighttime
- Oil cleanser (double/ triple cleansing)
- Water-based cleanser
- Mask/ exfoliator
- Eye cream
- Night cream or moisturiser
- DIY: Valentine’s Day Gift HamperReading time: 5 minutes Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and for so many people, there is that special person that we want to surprise or make them feel special. However, most people are stuck trying to find that one ‘special gift’. But who says there has to be one ‘special gift’? Instead of putting yourself in a difficult situation trying to choose something, why don’t you…
- Easy Spicy Mac and CheeseReading time: 3 minutes Being African, specifically Nigerian, I would say that it is stereotypical for us to love spice. Wherever I state “spice”, I don’t mean seasonings and spices. I am referring to having a meal with considerable amount of chilli/pepper that you can taste. Due to this, I will always switch up a recipe to suit my chilli loving taste bud. As usual, I’ve…
- How to Meal PlanReading time: 3 minutes Wondering how to meal plan? I got you! but first, what is meal planning? Meal planning is basically organizing your meals before hand. It can be carried out on a weekly, monthly basis or whatever frequency you choose. Benefits of meal planning There are so many benefits to this practice, which includes: convenience saves money saves time helps you to live healthy…
- Succeeding in the midst of the unexpected: tips to succeed this New YearReading time: 4 minutes It is now the end of 2020, and if there is anything that we have learnt this year, it’s that you can make plans but along the way, those plans might not be accomplished. This is not because you are lazy or did not work hard to accomplish them. However, it is simply because you had no means of turning these plans…
- Simple Tips for Fostering Your Mental Health During the PandemicReading time: 3 minutes Guest post by: Sophie Letts The COVID-19 pandemic has imposed significant changes in the daily routines, finances, and socialization of countless people across the world. These changes, combined with a general sense of uncertainty, have led to extra stress, anxiety, and depression, among other mental health issues. If you notice that your mental health is taking a hit in these strange times,…
- Pin images to Pinterest
- Share post