Reading time: 3 minutes
A lot of the time, people opt into having 2 minutes noodles due to its hassle-free and quick preparation. In my previous post, I gave a recipe for making some tasty Vegetable & Frankfurters 2 minutes Noodles.
As I stated previously, having 2 minutes noodles as a meal doesn’t have to be boring. There are ways to jazz it up and make it a proper balanced, healthy meal and at the same time maintain the quickness and easiness to which it is prepared.
Here are my tomato & sardines noodles. You can download the recipe card at the end of this page.
- 1½ packs of 2 minutes noodles
- ½ cup fresh tomato
- 1 can sardines
- ½ onion
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- Pepper (if desired)
- Seasoning cube (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Dice onion, pepper, tomato and set aside.
- In boiling water, add noodles and allow simmering for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain the water. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan. Add oil and heat for a few seconds. Stir in diced onion, pepper, tomato and sardines. Allow them to fry for a few seconds to a minute.
- Add the noodles and mix all together
THANK YOU FOR READING. DO CHECK OUT OTHER POSTS X
**DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW**