Reading time: 3 minutes
A lot of the time, people opt into having 2 minutes noodles due to its hassle-free and quick preparation.
Having 2 minutes noodles as a meal doesn’t have to be boring. There are ways to jazz it up and make it a proper balanced, healthy meal and at the same time maintain the quickness and easiness to which it is prepared.
Here are my vegetables and frankfurters sausage noodles. You can download the recipe card at the end of this page.
- 1½ packs of 2 minutes noodles
- ½ cup mixed vegetable
- 2 frankfurters
- ½ onion
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- Pepper (if desired)
- Seasoning cube (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Dice onion, pepper, frankfurters and set aside.
- In boiling water, add noodles and mixed vegetables. Allow simmering for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain the water. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan. Add oil and heat for a few seconds. Stir in diced ingredients and allow them to fry for a few seconds to a minute.
- Add the noodles and mix all together
- Serve with some fried or boiled eggs
THANK YOU FOR READING X
**DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BELOW**